Simplify container handling while improving productivity and enhancing safety with air caster technology.
When shipping containers or other equipment needs to be moved or reconfigured, traditional casters or Hilman rollers can’t touch the simplicity and versatility of air bearings (or “air casters”). At Airfloat, we develop custom solutions for container transport utilizing powerful, affordable and proven air caster technology—a technology that approximately 92% of Fortune 500 companies have leveraged during our 40 year history.
- Improved productivity and ergonomics
- Empowers high density positioning
- Boost worker safety
- Minimal investment and maintenance costs
Air Bearing-Enabled Shipping Container Movers
As an end-to-end solution provider, our custom-designed container movers empower lean manufacturing with omnidirectional air bearing skids that:
- Can be utilized in conditions where no exhaust from other forms of movement are allowed
- Don’t limit the location or angle of container movement
- Require minimal facility requirements
- Require few people for movement—1 pound of force moves 1,000 pounds of weight
- Remain durable for years and even decades thanks to fewer moving parts
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Airfloat delivers flexible solutions for moving shipping containers and other items safely and easily. When you want the safest, most ergonomically correct way to move and position heavy loads—regardless of industry—you want Airfloat’s air caster technology.