Inventory Coordinator Needed
Airfloat parent company Align Production Systems is a Midwest-based company that manufactures standard and custom material-handling equipment and products utilizing advanced load-movement methods and air-film technology. Our product line includes, but is not limited to, air bearings, turntables, ergonomic equipment, and container handling equipment. Align Production Systems is a leader in supplying innovative material-handling solutions to a diverse range of industries including automotive, aerospace, heavy construction, heavy electrical, and various other heavy industries.
As Inventory Coordinator, you will be responsible for the clerical and physical tasks in connection with inventory and received goods. Also responsible for preparing kits of component parts needed for individual work orders.
- Responsible for receiving incoming shipments from vendors.
- Verifies the correctness of incoming shipments by comparing items and quantities against bills of lading, invoices, manifests, storage receipts, or other records.
- Checks for damaged goods and insures that goods are appropriately identified for routing to departments.
- Initiates for adjustments when incorrect or damaged materials are received.
- Prepares and keeps records of goods received by initialing receipt date and quantity, manual check off of a Material list.
- Processes RGA’s.
- Routes materials to inventory or stages material for jobs on carts, in job boxes, or on identified pallets.
- Lista boxes inventory.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the inventory in the parts room.
- Ensuring timely completion of job boxes for Align jobs.
- Ensuring the adherence to all procedures in the ERP system related to inventory.
- Adhere to and implement a comprehensive set of procedures to handle material issues, inventory sign-out, pick lists, and receiving (including raw materials).
- Cycle counting process and physical inventory counts for accounting.
- Organization of and improvements to the parts room.
- Managing the consumables in the parts room.
Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.